Monday, January 10, 2011

Graceful Daughters

For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ! ~Romans 5:17


You are a Graceful Daughter of Jesus.

In the writings of this blog I, myself, hope to learn how to be more graceful inside and out. I hope to share my knowledge and what I learn and have learned about becoming graceful. I believe, as Ladies, God wants us to cultivate gracefulness, not only in our relationship with Him, but also in our physical self. In our relationship with Christ I believe the best way to to have Grace is to pray for, to practice (such as the grace of patience), and to learn it. It is essentially a gift from Him and if you ask you shall receive. As for our physical self, grace can also be prayed for, practiced and learned! I hope to share inspirations about both kinds of gracefulness with you! The most important thing to remember, that helps you with both inward and outward grace, is that you are a Princess, with a capital P, of the most High King! If you are God's daughter than you deserve the best. I want to help you to realize this, Princesses!

In Jesus Name, sweet blessings!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ruthie's mom on your new bloggy! Mom says she really needs some inspiration so thank you!
    Sugars,
    Mack

    ReplyDelete